The National Food Security Ordinance, 2013
The National Food Security Ordinance, 2013 notified by the Union government entitles 67% of the population to receive subsidised grains from government every month.
An Ordinance to provide for food and nutritional security in human life cycle approach, by ensuring access to adequate quantify of quality food at affordable prices to people to live a life with dignity and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
In-Parliament: Standing Committee report on the National Food Security Bill.
Bill: National Food Security Bill, 2013.
Report: Expert committee on national food security bill.
Analysis: The National Food Security Bill, 2011.
Feature: Center clears ordinance on food security bill.
Feature: Food Security Bill on anvil, how does it impact us?
Report: Key indicators of household consumer expenditure in India.
- Amendments to the Land Acquisition Law – The Real Picture- Arun Jaitley
- Over 70% people of Nagaland to be covered by Food Security
- The National Food Security Bill, 2013
- Amendment to National Food Security bill gets CCEA approval
- Arunachal Pradesh launches National Food Security Ordinance
- Arunachal launches Food Security Scheme